Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dessert Paradise!


















Every night: dinner at Mosaic restaurant at The Cove. It is a full on buffet set up - of course the most interesting section to me is the dessert bar and every night I pile on my plate these little treats. Like small treasures, I just can't resist any of the them - truth be told, often prettier than tasty, I nonetheless have to try each one, except of course the sugar free purple jello - no sorry, you lost me with that one.....the most wonderful of all of these is the Guava cheesecake. Not fancy, in fact the golden rectangle might be overlooked - but SO delicious. The smooth cheesecake filling sits atop a crunchy cookie crust, the topping is a Guava fruit gelatin - my favorite part! Too yummy! And I looked perfectly natural taking several photos of this dessert at my table.

Disclaimer: can be messy when attempting to smuggle out multiples in the purse/pockets. Also do not attempt to nonchalantly walk out with a handful if you are going to forget the exit doors are glass and pull inward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment